Welcome to the CPA Business Resource. Here you will find articles with comprehensive information on what you need to know about marketing, finance, technology and more for your business.
New Business Guide to Starting your own Business is a comprehensive guide to set you up in business.
CPA Ireland has launched New Business Guide to Starting your own Business. A comprehensive guide to assist your Start-Up. This is available to members of CPA Sri Lanka. Follow the links below to find out more.
- Marketing and Sales
- Compliance and Regulation
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Useful Links and Publications
Simple Facts of Accounting Bulletins
- Research and Development
- Going Concern
- What can an accountant do for you?
- How companies can raise funds from business angels
- Meeting your Companies Registration Office Deadlines
- IFRS for SMEs
- Personal Guarantees - What Directors need to know
- Using a "21 Day" Letter to collect a debt
- What you need to know about cash flow
- How to deal with the bank
- Getting the most from your accountant
- Collecting what you are owed
- Finance for Non Accountants (Part One)
- Finance for Non Accountants (Part Two)
- Finance for Non Accountants (Part Three)
Note that the intent of these bulletins is to give an overview of the subject rather than an in-depth analysis. Directors are advised to obtain professional advice before proceeding.